Love relationships are like tides, and the couple has to cross each tide that can come in between their love. The tides ebb and flow, behind they leave just love, only if your relationship is strong enough. Partners try to fill every moment with a smile and laughter in each other’s life. But what happens if your relationship is not ready for the tide and getting split into pieces?
Well in those moments some inspiration and also your steps towards your partner for saving your relationship matter so much. We can’t say what you should do without knowing anything, but yes we can motivate you.
1. So for this, we have listed some reignite-able quotes below:
2. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” John Updike
3. “True love stories never have endings.” Richard Bach
4. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” Aristotle
5. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.” Dr. Seuss
6. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” Helen Keller
7. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” Harry, from When Harry Met Sally
8. “If you keep giving up on people so quickly, you’re gonna miss out on something great.” Robin, from How I Met Your Mother
9. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” Friedrich Nietzsche
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.